We’re saying it: Happy winter! While the first official day of winter isn’t until December 21, around these parts we get pumped for winter early. How pumped, you ask? Very pumped.
In fact, this year we’re so excited about winter that we’re celebrating it and spreading the good word about winter in Montana with our Winter Warrior campaign.
As part of the campaign, we’re encouraging folks near and far to sign up to become a Winter Warrior and to learn more about their favorite winter-geared activity of choice in Western Montana’s Glacier Country.
The best part, besides finding out all the info you need to shred, sled and play in Western Montana this winter, is that after you sign up you’re automatically entered into our weekly giveaways. And boy howdy, we’ve got some good swag to give away!
Here’s a list of the goodness we’re giving away every week, all winter long. Drumroll, please…
- Full-day sled rental from Swan Mountain Snowmobile
- Overnight at Red Lion Hotel (valid at any of their properties)
- Whitefish, Montana lunch pack and water bottle
- Overnight at Double Arrow Lodge (with breakfast) in Seeley Lake
- Two lift tickets to Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Glacier Country mug + David Walburn CD
- Overnight at The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs near Lolo
- Two more lift tickets to Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Tobacco Valley coffee mugs + coffee
- Tobacco Valley Stay and Play package (1 night stay at RiverStone Family Lodge + various gift certificates)
- Overnight at Townhouse Inn Hamilton + gift certificates + two lift tickets to Lost Trail Powder Mountain
- Another overnight at Townhouse Inn Hamilton + gift certificates + two lift tickets to Lost Trail Powder Mountain
- Painting from Montana artist Randy McIntyre + Montana storybook + CD
- Glacier Country iPhone cover
- Overnight at Blossom’s Bed & Breakfast in Missoula
- Free full tune up at LB Snow in Missoula + 2 lift tickets to Snowbowl
- Another free full tune up at LB Snow in Missoula + 2 lift tickets to Snowbowl
- Montana is for Badasses T-shirt + gift certificate to Hide & Sole in Missoula
- One adult punch card (11 free skates) and one youth punch card (11 free skates) from Glacier Ice Rink in Missoula.
Now that you’ve made it through this list (pretty sweet stuff, right?), be sure to head over and sign up to become a Winter Warrior. After all, winter is rad.
And winter in Montana? Well, it’s even radder.
November 28, 2012